What will you be doing?
In your job at Consultday you will play an active role in both national and international projects at the intersection of HR and IT. Partly due to HR Cloud, shortages on the labor market, globalization and many other factors, the transformation of HR is essential for organizations and as a Consultday employee you can make this transformation possible!
Within Consultday, depending on your qualities, experience and ambitions, you can fulfil roles such as:
- Project Manager
- Process Analyst
- HR Analytics Consultant
- HR Business Analyst
- Product Owner
- Application Consultant (including Workday, ADP, Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors, Raet or AFAS)
Consultday encourages and motivates the diversity of duties associated with a position, meaning your work for clients is unlikely to consist of just one of the above roles. We are happy to map out the route that best suits you.
What will you bring?
You are performance oriented, ambitious and like a dynamic working atmosphere. Furthermore, you have developed strong communicative and analytical skills. Being able to quickly analyse complex issues and formulate a suitable solution is not a problem for you. You are interested in technical developments in the area of HR.
What you bring:
- Bachelor Applied Science or MSc University.
- You are interested in HR transformation and advising HR themes within leading companies
- You are interested in and have an affinity with IT and digitalization
- You are sociable, can communicate and can present in front of people from a wide range of clients, functions and hierarchy.
- Proficiency in both Dutch and English
Who are we?
HR Tech made Easy. Consultday supports organisations in understanding HR technology and eventually transforming their HR design. Our way of working is based on substantive knowledge, a realistic approach and clear communication. HR IT Project Management and Business Consultancy are the foundation of our service. Consultday is growing rapidly and therefore looking for HR IT Consultants who want to build on the future of Consultday!
What do we offer?
We offer you a dynamic and innovative working atmosphere in which you can contribute to the future of HR for our leading clients. Together with our experienced team we challenge you, support you, and work hard to achieve our results. The combination of the diversity of tasks within your role, flexibility you have in the way you achieve your goals, and big responsibilities you receive from the beginning on, offers you the chance to quickly develop yourself into an experienced and driven consultant.
We have a big focus on teambuilding as we think this enables our team to really work together as a team. We often organize team activities and trips, for example, our team participated in the Strong Viking Run last June. Furthermore, we like to have lunch together in the restaurant in our office and start the weekend together with a drink on Friday afternoon.
What we offer:
- Full-time job (40 hours)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to (partly) work from home
- Dynamic, innovative and warm working atmosphere
- Good employment conditions and training/education budget
- Laptop and iPhone (with subscription)
- Lease car (with tank card) or mobility budget
Are you motivated to further develop the DNA and future of Consultday together with us? Contact our recruiter via Mail or LinkedIn! Please feel free to contact her if you have any questions left after reading the vacancy.
- Mail: Joelle@consultday.nl
- LinkedIn: send her a private message