- At Consultday, we’ve noticed that many organizations have taken the important first step of recognizing that their HR IT system is outdated when considering their current organizational needs. However, we understand that it can be challenging for organizations to determine exactly what needs to be investigated before deciding on a market consultation.
- That’s where we come in! Our team at Consultday specializes in helping you shape your organisation’s needs (by means of personas) and specifically map out all HR capabilities of interest for your organization, before moving forward with transforming or adopting a new HR IT system.
We believe in a simple and transparent approach. Our focus is on understanding and characterizing your organization’s HR IT requirements. With our ’Early needs assessment’, we provide concise and to-the-point outputs that form the basis for the selection process. What can you expect from us?
- – Collaboratively defining the scope of the future solution with clear outcomes and recommendations based on our extensive expertise and in line with the overall integration of your organisation’s IT strategy.
- – Transparent system requirements and several key user stories for each HR module.
- – Outlining a HR service delivery model (both global and local)
- – Clearly defined integration scope for the HR IT system.
- – Distinct outcomes that shows the health of your HR data.
- – Clear formats and templates for the entire selection process (such as scorecards and RFP guidelines).
- – Analysing the impact of change on your organization and providing a clear approach for managing the transition.
- – Providing concise outputs from all workshops and ensuring clarity on identified dependencies.
- – Creating a high-level plan and offering a clear outlook on the next stages in the coming period.
We believe in making this process as user-friendly and straightforward for our client. Our goal is to help you confidently make informed decisions about your future HR IT system, so we can ensure that it meets the unique needs of your organization in advance of the HR Software Selection trajectory.